Why Qcells Freedom of design. Versatility of tasks. International working atmosphere.
- Job titleLocationDepartment
- Project Manager / Data Scientist (m/f/d)BerlinInformation Technology
- Scientist Data Analysis / Programming / Machine Learning with application Solar Cell Development (m/f/d)Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimTechnology
- Tandem solar cell quality assurance Expert GQM (m/f/d)Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimQuality Management
- Expert Technical Intelligence (m/f/d)Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimTechnology
- Photovoltaics / Semiconducter Characterization Expert / Scientist / Engineer (m/f/d)Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimTechnology
- SAP Demand Manager (m/f/d) for SD and MM moduleBerlin, Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimInformation Technology
- Photovoltaics / Semiconductor Characterization & Reliability Expert / Scientist / Engineer (m/f/d)Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimTechnology
- Electrical engineers and state-certified technicians for development and testing of pv inverters, battery storages, energy management systems, smart home solutions and power electronics (m/f/d)Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimTechnology
- Working Student Controlling (m/w/d)Berlin, Bitterfeld-Wolfen OT ThalheimFinance / Controlling
That’s why Qcells
Freedom of design. Versatility of tasks. International working atmosphere. There are many further reasons for you to join Qcells.
Live your ideas!
Creative leeway. Range of opportunity. International work environment. There are many good reasons to join our Qcells team. The first reason is you yourself; at Qcells you live your ideas. We are striving to create the future of solar energy. For this great task, we are looking for a diverse set of individuals: qualified employees from the widest range of discipline and people with various levels of experience. Take responsibility along with us: Your ideas of today become the technological innovations of tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow they are part of everyday life in an inspiring future. Get to know a future-oriented employer at Qcells.
In-House Research Center
More than 200 scientists and engineers work in the Qcells research center, swiftly advancing our technologies. Our goal: to make photovoltaics cheaper and thus more competitive on the market. The dovetailing of research, development, and production in Thalheim’s Solar Valley enables Qcells to bring innovations into mass production as quickly as possible. This ensures that our technologies will maintain their top spot in the photovoltaics industry.
The Future of Energy
Photovoltaics stands for the clean energy supply of the future. It is our target to lead clean energy production to continuous success. We can achieve this if our customers generate secure long-term yields from our solutions. Whether we are developing customer-orientated financing concepts, working on the increased performance of solar cells or developing maintenance-free facilities: at Qcells we turn ideas into productive, customer-oriented photovoltaic solutions on a daily basis – and, in the long-term, we create an environment worth living in. At Qcells, this great task is no dusty doctrine on a piece of paper, but the fundamental motivation of our employees.
What we are looking for, what we offer
We have achieved a lot, but that’s not enough. We are backing motivated employees who are willing to take responsibility and who take the initiative.
Integration process and Human Resources development
It’s our goal to make starting out as smooth as possible for new employees and to pave the wave for advancement within the company.
That is why we attach great importance to initial training and personnel development.
Integration process – New employees in a company usually have many questions. Where do we come from? Where are we now? Where do we want to be? Our management personnel assist in the introduction process. They arrange an integration plan, outline the most important aspects of the job, and appoint a mentor to help the new employee to become better oriented in the new environment and to give tips on how to make it easier to quickly find one’s way around the world of Qcells.
Personnel development – We support our employees: With in-house and external advanced training offerings and various career programs, we help our employees develop the skills they need. We thus succeed in expanding our in-house expertise while promoting individual development opportunities. Our teachers and instructors use their many years of experience to offer our employees a high level of advanced professional training.
Attractive salaries and additional important benefits
Qcells features an attractive compensation system in line with international standards that ensures salaries are commensurate with the market.
Salaries – Of course, a good salary is also important: Qcells provides an internationally commensurate compensation system. Each position in the company is dictated by a salary structure in line with market standards. Compensation combines a fixed portion with a flexible portion that is related to achieving certain goals.
Do you have professional experience and want to use your proven skills to be successful with us? As a career starter, do you want to accept the challenge of working for a global corporation with long-term prospects? Qcells offers you entry into a wide range of areas of activity.
FAQ and application information - the most important answers compiled for you.
Use the many years of experience of our trainers to offer your employees first-class technical training and further education.