Reference number: HQ-P-417
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You strengthen the R&D department wet chemistry with your personality, your technical expertise and your ideas.
- You develop and optimise (wet) chemical processes for the production of highly efficient solar cells.
- You participate in interdisciplinary projects/teams for the development of novel solar cell concepts and their manufacturing processes.
- You accompany the introduction of new procedures and processes in our international production facilities and help to optimise costs and yields.
- You will identify current research and development trends and drive their evaluation.
- You will be responsible for the specification and commissioning of new process equipment.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in chemistry, process engineering or chemical engineering.
- You already have some professional experience in the field of applied chemistry and process development for semiconductor or photovoltaic products.
- You are characterised by a systematic, analytical way of working and possess conflict resolution and assertiveness skills.
- You are an organisational talent, strong communicator and a real team player.
- A very good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile and enables you to participate in international business trips.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.