Reference number: HQ-P-416
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You are the first point of contact for technical enquiries and problems with the installation of photovoltaic systems, storage systems and wallboxes.
- You will deal with customer enquiries by telephone and e-mail, and you will also carry out service work independently at the customer's premises.
- You will be willing to travel regularly to the installation sites (DACH region) to evaluate the quality of the PV installations and to gather valuable insights into potential improvements to Q-CELLS products.
- You will be responsible for evaluating product complaints and developing individual solution concepts.
- You will prepare documentation and conduct product training. In addition, you will be in close contact with the Sales, R&D and Quality departments.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of electrical engineering or comparable and have initial professional experience in the described field of activity as well as knowledge in handling electrical systems.
- Teamwork, strong communication skills and the ability to organise are equally among your strengths.
- You distinguish yourself in your dealings with customers through your obliging and solution-oriented manner. You can also work in a structured and independent manner.
- You have the ability to solve problems and work together with other departments to find a solution to complicated issues.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- You are in possession of a class B driving licence.
- Very good written and spoken German as well as good written and spoken English round off your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.