Reference number: HQ-1189
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You initiate and execute Digital Transformation of B2C/B2B Energy services and solution businesses/sales.
- You support on-going development/integration on demand solution and service platform (e.g. SaaS, CRM tool etc.) and find the best solution to integrate our SaaS solution into our client existing IT landscapes.
- You construct long term Digital Transformation roadmap with business side, also with external vendors/partners.
- You bridge the gap between business challenges and technology solutions and define features, phases and solution requirements.
- You provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed and delivered.
- You perform a key role between different internal departments and external stakeholders.
- You be In charge of specifying and owning the integration-specific aspects of enterprise and solution architectures.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have a graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics or similar and at least 3 years of Project Management experience in IT, Tech, Digital or SW development/service role.
- Ideally, you have knowledge about energy market and utilities.
- You have experience as a hands-on architect, preferably in SaaS environment with analytical and technical skills.
- You provide understanding of software engineering best practices as Project Management (e.g. Agile SW development, unit testing, design documentation, continuous Integration, continuous delivery).
- You are characterized by strong consultancy and interpersonal skills.
- You provide strong problem-solving skills and assist in solving customer problems as needed as well as ability to manage and prioritize competing demands.
- Business level of communication in English complete your profile. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.