Reference number: HQ-1427
Releases new energy - your commitment:
You will work with full commitment to achieve our corporate goals - class leadership in photovoltaics through technology advancement and cost reduction. You will be involved in process development for highly efficient Topcon and perovskite tandem solar cells. To this end, you will conduct experiments in pilot production, analyse the manufactured solar cells and document your results.
- You develop highly efficient solar cells, especially Topcon and perovskite silicon tandem solar cells, with a focus on cost efficiency and production suitability.
- You will carry out tests for the development of Topcon and tandem solar cells in pilot production, and in some cases you will operate process equipment yourself.
- You characterise the manufactured solar cells using analytical methods in the measurement laboratory.
- You create high-quality evaluations of your work results, document them conscientiously and present your test results.
- You accompany the introduction of new developments into mass production at our international production sites and solve any problems that arise.
- In a dynamic team, you actively participate in discussions and contribute suggestions for improvement.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have completed training as a physical-technical assistant (m/f/d) or comparable.
- You have a strong analytical and technical understanding combined with manual skills.
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience in the PV sector.
- Personally, you are characterised by a goal-oriented, systematic and analytical way of working.
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, organisational skills and resilience.
- You are familiar with MS Office for evaluating and documenting your results.
- Very good German and ideally good written and spoken English skills round off your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. In our \"Glückspilz\" daycare center, your little ones are well cared for. And so that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A subsidized canteen with healthy, freshly cooked menus and a wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations, massages or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Our shuttle service from Bitterfeld station to the Solar Valley makes your way to work as comfortable as possible. But also as a car driver you will always find a free parking space in our car park. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.