SOLAR POWER PAYS OFF Start using sustainable energy now
GOOD REASONS TO SWITCH TO SOLAR ENERGY
Our energy need is continuously increasing. At the same time reserves of fossil fuels like oil and coal are shrinking. The result is a dramatic increase in electricity prices. You can secure your energy supply for the future by relying on the sun; a source of energy that is renewable, environmentally friendly and low cost.
It supplies us with sustainable energy over a distance of 90 million miles (150m. km) each and every day. You can capture it with premium solar modules by Qcells and start your own energy production.
With our own solar system you can reduce your electricity costs, secure long-term energy supply for your family and protect the environment - your route to clean, sustainable and affordable electricity.
REASONS FOR USING SOLAR ENERGY
- Reduce electricity costs ... as every kilowatt hour you produce yourself noticeably lowers your electricity bill.
- Environmentally friendly ... because with your own solar system you produce sustainable energy, reducing CO2 as well as particulate and soot emissions. As a solar energy producer you protect the environment, conserve resources and safeguard the future for yourself and your children.
- Viability ... because the cost of a photovoltaic system pays for itself. You reduce your electricity bill with private consumption of the power you produce and benefit from the opportunities of photovoltaic grants and subsidies. For example, the solar power generated can be directly fed into the local grid of your power supplier. In Germany you earn a 20-year legally guaranteed feed-in tariff on each kilowatt-hour generated (currently valid EEG- Renewable Energy Source Act, feed-in tariff of 13.01 cents per kWh as of June 2014).
- Independence ... because energy from the sun is unlimited and free to everyone. This means: That while electricity prices continue to rise, your solar system is always working at the same cost.
- The value of your property increases ... as energy-efficient construction is an important argument in favour of photovoltaic. No fewer than 91 percent of German citizens now regard solar power as important, according to a representative survey conducted by the opinion research institute TNS Emnid. And based on forecasts by the International Energy Agency, the share of photovoltaics in German electricity consumption will increase to 25 percent by 2050.
Engineered in Germany
Intensive research, first-class materials and very strict quality standards in the industry guarantee a safe operation and high output in all weather conditions.
PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
We have years of experience and an extensive network you can trust. We install your solar system on your roof and keep construction time and costs low.
SECURITY & DURABILITY
Strict test criteria and advanced technologies, such as Hot-Spot Protect and Qcells Anti PID Technology, ensure trouble-free operation and long term reliable current output with Qcells modules.
The design of Qcells solar modules not only looks good, it is optimised to ensure maximum long-term efficiency, stability and security, while also keeping weight low.
SOLAR POWER IN 4 STEPS